• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

My mom's now on the list

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
:)

She's signed on as Ellen; I'll let her introduce herself in the Introductions section once I get her avatar set up. So now everyone has to be careful what they say about me. :lol: :lol:

I'm out in California this week and we're hoping her new cavalier might arrive while I am here (of course I'm hoping this even more than mom and dad... icon_banana ). We're also going to do some dog stuff shopping; she has a few things but not NEARLY enough... :lol: 8)

A big icon_welcome to Karlin's Mom - lovely to have you with us.

We're all so excited about Blu - can't wait to see some more photos, she looks beautiful in the one on Laura's site.

Hoping the new baby will arrive whilst you are still there Karlin...

It is so frustrating, it is still too cold for Blu to be sent to us. We'll be hoping for a weather change mid-week. :eek:

Back