• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

My new siggy is finally done !!

Roxanne

OK Guys ....dont freak out :lol: But here is my furry crew !! Alot of time,work and money goes into these babies .........but the love and joy we recieve makes it all worthwhile !

Nice line-up!

Just a caution in advance though that I will be adding a modification to the board that will automatically resize signature images to a smallish size (about the maximum size of the avatar pics). I have had a list of mods needing to be done for a while and I'll probably get around to these this week. I also hope to add in a mod that allows me to create subsections as that will help the Library section look a lot more orderly.

Basically this means people don't need to resize their sig picture unless they want to, as they will be automatically resized. I already have a mod in place that does this for avatars; even if you link to a big pic it gets resized to a compact avatar size. That's what will also happen with sigs.

wow , thats very little :( Does this board charge you for bandwidth/image use ?? I am the owner of a discussion board ( ChihuahuaRags) and we can post as many pics as we want , and as big as we want ( as long as it doesnt make the post go WIDE .

Back