• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Robbie will be 5 months old tomorrow...pics

debjen

He got his first bath at my house today...

Wet dog

bathtime2.jpg

Tried to get a picture of him all nice and clean...he wasn't happy
yepreallyreallynothappy2.jpg

Also tried a stacked picture...now I don't show in comformation so I don't stack well
5monthsstacked2.jpg

And after a day of obedience class, throw in a little bit of agility and a bath...I'm one pooped pup

Itwasahardday22.jpg

Cute!! He looks very nice. Are you planning on showing him? Who is he from? Rory's breeder is up in Washington.

His Breeder is Suzanne DeBuschere her kennel name is Truwain...I don't plan on showing him in conformation but will hopefully in obedience and agility .. while he could be show quality (if his other testicle every descended) conformation isn't something I'm all that interested in.

He's very cute. :) I also have a yellow lab (Shiloh) to match my little Cavalier boy! :D They're great buds! :)

2005_0102Christmas20050307.jpg

df4e39e8.jpg

Ahhh Shiloh is cute..Riley (my lab) is still not too sure about the little one although he is getting better..he was not happy about loosing his only child status after 8 years..LOL

Back