• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

We finally have our puppy, introducing "Riley"

LauraD

Hello everyone,
Well, we got our puppy yesterday!! :D He is 10 weeks old and we named him "Riley". He is just so much fun. He is a cuddler and likes to be close to us, but he also has a stubborn streak and wants to do exactly what he wants. It's so funny learning his personality, you just never know who he is! :?
It's been an adjustment for us, but he makes us smile, A LOT!! Wow, I can't believe we actually have him now. Seems like I have been waiting for this for so long. Now here he is! It's great, so I thought I would show everyone what he looks like.
I'm gonna have lots of questions as we go along with raising our little boy, so I hope I don't go overboard on this site. Thanks for letting me share.
Laura

Lookatthatface.jpg

Puppykong.jpg

Laura - Hooray for you....he's home. You have so much to look forward to. As for questions....ask away....we all had them at some point....and still do!!

Yippeee, another puppy! I see he has already found something interesting inside his puppy kong... :)

Congratulations on baby Riley - what a sweetie :D

Ask away - we've all been there, so happy to share.

How great that he already has his little Puppia!! :D
Congrats, and I'm sure you'll get all your questions answered here!

Back