Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do you dress your cavalier ??

Post Thanks / Like

Im thinking about getting something for Tara like a coat for walking in the rain

My family and other half think im mad , but I WANT and I will get it

Im very tempted by posh paws but I worry about the sizes
    Joanne
    Dogs- Molly,Jodie and Tara

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.

-Will Rogers

Post Thanks / Like

The closest i've come to dressing the dogs is using a puppia harness We don't walk in the rain so there's no need for rain coats etc and i don't think i'd have the nerve to bring them to the local park if they were dressed up
    Stephen 3 Cavs - Cody, Abigail & Jasmine, Gavin the terrier and the cats - Buffy, Kendra, Thomas, Caleb, Robin & Cadbury, the Geckos - Crane, Poole, Schmidt, Amber, Seven, Eleven, Thirteen, Ivy, Gretchen, Darcy, Ari, Zeva, Claude & Claudine, Alpha, Bravo, Charlie, Delta, Dov, Ronia, Netanya

Post Thanks / Like

Spencer loves to get dressed up! Right after we got him last March we had a cold spell and since he was so little I got him a sweater. I think he got used to his neurotic mother dressing him since he was such a young pup.

I've even converted my husband! He loves going with us to the dog boutique near our house to buy Spencer new sweaters.

Here are a few of his favorites.

Post Thanks / Like

I LOVE that last picture... that just captures the Cavalier perfectly! They are SO loving and cuddly. It's remarkable how sweet they can be!

Ps. I LOVE the first plaid jacket... I think I'm getting my husband hooked as well -he nearly bought Benny some hiking boots last weekend! lol..

Post Thanks / Like

They are all such cute pics. I find on most chat boards I've been on, most of the dogs are yorkies, shiz Tzu's etc... so nice to see some cavs !!

Im very tempted by posh paws but I worry about the sizes
    (Jo come and see me at the Paddys Day show in the IKC (I have a stand there) - you can bring your baby and try some clothes on.... ;o)
    www.pet-bliss.com for pet products
    www.poshpaws.ie Designer Pet Products
    www.gift-ireland.com voluntary group raising money for rescues

Post Thanks / Like

I will do icon_thumbsup
    Joanne
    Dogs- Molly,Jodie and Tara

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.

-Will Rogers