• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Info requested from the Americans on line???

petitchien

Hi,

I'm heading to Las Vegas in June and wanted to see if anyone can help me with recommending some pet products that I may find over there that wouldn't be as accessible in Ireland???
I will have access to a car and have been there before so am somewhat familiar with the area ...

Much appreciated !!

Toys that you can't get here !!!
Perhaps some clothing although not jewelery .... personally that's a little OTT....

Last few times we were there the shopping I did was more of the "human" type and boy did we put a dent in the credit cards then!!

Think Gizmo deserves a little of that !!

I don't know if you have Dr. Noy's Toys available or not. They are the best small sized ones I have found. My girls love them! They have squeakers that can be replaced. I have even hand washed the "bodies" after a rough day in the yard. I know that there are PetSmart stores in LV and they carry quite an assortment of them.

JaneB

PS Good luck if you plan to gamble!!!

Thank you so much for that info.....

Will definitely head to PetSmart when there ......

Roll on vacation time ..... We didn't do much gambling the last couple of times we were there but I think a few roulette tables shall have to be graced this time !!!

Back