• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New Obsession

Jo B

Tara is drinking Tea when we put the cup on the floor

Does anyone else have this problem?

Darren's old Cav and Yorkshire terrier used to do this, and one of my friends dog used to have a cuppa in the morning... its the milk and caffine I am not sure of so I don't let them have access to the cups - our dog travel boxes are great coffee tables and we have them next to the sofa, then they can have a sleep when they want.

One afternoon, I noticed Sadie's water bowl was empty and I had a glass of ice water that I had been drinking so I just poured some in her bowl. I noticed that she really drank it up fast. I thought wow she was really thirsty. A few minutes later my son came in and said "what happened to my glass of sprite?" OOPS! My glass of water was still there but the sprite was gone!

My brother in law caught his 7 month old cavalier girl sipping from a wine glass!

Caffeine isn't good for dogs. Can be fatal.

Rory likes just about anything you give him. This morning he got his heartworm meds and you could tell he didn't like the taste, but he kept at it. Picking it up, gnawing on it, spitting it out, picking it back up again. :lol: I guess he figured if I gave it to him it must be good and he was gonna eat it no matter what!! :lol:

It makes giving him pills quite easy. He thinks they're candy!!

Tara is drinking Tea when we put the cup on the floor

Does anyone else have this problem?

No, because I don;t put cups of tea on the floor! :lol: :lol:

More seriously, Jaspar in particular would try to drink out of any cup if he can reach it, so I kep them out of cavalier reach. 8)

Caught Shelby having a little sip of coffee one morning!! No coffee Shelby!! Now I get them settled before I sit down with my cup of coffee. They both love milk and hubby gives them each a little fingertip of his milk when he finished dinner. Now do you know why they sit and stare at him when he's eating his dinner?! :lol:

Back