• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Snow...

Nicki said:
Linda, TedBear sends you special kisses and hugs...he thinks he's adorable too :lol:

His sire and grandsire are both B&Ts - I have a link to a photo of his Grandsire if you would like to see it. Dam was a Ruby - I also met a niece puppy, who was a really sweet little Ruby. There are a few Particolours going further back though.

I suspect the strong colouring may be due to the B&Ts, as I think repeated ruby to ruby matings produce paler pups.

I love the way the Rubies shine in the sunlight, they just look superb.

I'm so sorry you haven't heard from your breeder..I guess she would have been in contact if she'd had pups. :cry:

Inverness is about 60 miles South of here...but if you do ever come over for a visit, please get in touch, it would be lovely to get together. Do you still have family in Scotland?

Nikki
Tell Tedbear I thoroughly enjoyed those kisses and hugs.
How could be not think he is adorable icon_yikes icon_yikes icon_yikes
Just look at him.

Yes I would like to see the link to his Grandsire Nikki curious, I know my breeder was breeding with a black and tan. I will patiently wait. 8) 8) 8)

I don't what it is, something just has drawn me to the Rubys, I love them all but my next will definetely be a Ruby and they do seem to be harder to find over here anyway. But of course I really have not looked around too much as I was hoping to stay with the same breeder.

Nikki, yes I do have family in Scotland and hopefully one day I will come back for a visit. My middle son really really wants to come to Scotland.
I will definetely let you know when I ever decide to come.

Luv Ya Tedbear

Cathy T said:
He should be homed any time now. I'm being very particular about where he goes. He needs someone who will make him the center of their world!! Lyn, I think he's got a good bit of cocker spaniel in him. He's really adorable.

Cathy: Rusty sure is gorgeous, he looks so lean and tall I sure hope you
find a home for him in which they will love and spoil him the way
he should be.

Good for you fostering Cathy, I bet it is rewarding work.

Rusty is just gorgeous Cathy - have you managed to find him a home?

It will be hard to part with him, but that leaves you room for another foster possibly?

Back