• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

My special little guy: Joey

Angela

Hi everyone. I am new to the forum and i thought i would post some pictures of my 7 month old male tri cavalier called Joey. I am new to the whole dog game and really never imagined how much love we could have for this little guy. I dont think anyone that doesnt own a cavalier could ever comprehend how precious these dogs are. You all know what i mean. They are all unique in their own little ways but all equally as adorable. I moved to Ireland from Scotland for my husbands job. I had to leave all my family and friends and this was devastating for me. I decided to get a dog to keep me company. After a lot of research Joey came into our lives. I have never felt at all lonely since that day. He is the best companion i could ever imagine to have. Any way thanks for listening and enjoy the pics.

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f264/angelajoey/IMG_0592.jpg

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f264/angelajoey/IMG_0618.jpg

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f264/angelajoey/devil_dog.jpg[/url]

Sorry i wasnt really sure how to attach the pictures. It didnt work how i thought it would. I had some text added with the pictures which didnt show. The first picture is a picture of the white marking on joeys back. Everybody thinks it looks like a dog bone!! What do you think? The second is a picture of Joey on his favourite spot. The window ledge. sorry the third picture didnt seem to work. Im sure i will have it mastered soon!!!

angelakeddie said:
I am new to the whole dog game and really never imagined how much love we could have for this little guy. I dont think anyone that doesnt own a cavalier could ever comprehend how precious these dogs are. You all know what i mean. They are all unique in their own little ways but all equally as adorable.

You're preaching to the choir! :D I was thrilled to find a place where I could talk about my dogs ad nauseam and no one would complain! Welcome...and Joey sure is a doll!

Welcome!! :D
Joey is adorable--love how he has a perfect dog bone shaped white spot on his back, so cute!!

Can't believe the dog bone on his back! How precious!!
That is a face I would want to kiss all day!

Love the second when he has great lips.. my busta has an elvis lip going on and it is great.

Love the second when he has great lips.. my busta has an elvis lip going on and it is great.

Thats funny u should say that. Joey has an elvis lip thing too that he does. My husband cant resist saying "Thank you very much" in his best Elvis impression whenever it happens.

Hi Angela

Love the photos :D what a cute pie and just can't believe that marking, hope he keeps it.

If you copy and paste the third line under the photos, the Img line, it should just appear here.

EG

IMG_0536.jpg

Sorry I can't modify your post to do that :cry:

Whereabouts in Scotland did you move from? We live in the far NE, about 60 miles North of Inverness.

So plesaed you are enjoying Joey - and the forum :D You'll never be lonely again

Nicki

Thanks for the advice on the photos. I'll post a few more. I have noticed you like your pictures! :D As we all do. I am actually from a town called Gourock. Its on the west coast about 25 miles west of Glasgow. I have been up in your neck of the woods a few times. If i was from up there i would never have left Scotland!! So beautiful.

Back