• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Puppy Photos - Enjoy - Updated

Heritage Cavaliers

Just wanted to share some puppy photos - puppies are 8 weeks in photos... enjoy!!

Adriana
Picture08405.jpg

Audrey
Picture09505.jpg

Alexis
Picture08605.jpg

Adrian
Adrian2.jpg

Arthur
Picture11305.jpg

Alexander
Picture10405.jpg

WOW!! What beautiful heads on your pups!!

They are absolutely stunning!!!

Are you keeping either of them (or both? icon_whistling)

aw, sweet.
hey, i tried to look at your website, wanted to see more photos of cavaliers, but none of the links would work, i tried both Netscape and Safari.

Thank you are all the compliments – I have updated to include the entire litter as I was having problems with the photos earlier :D

No, I decided not to keep any of the pups as I have been very busy campaigning their father and hope to start another young bitch I have later in 2006. These were the last individual photos I took before they were off to their forever homes… the house is quiet now and I miss the pitter patter of little feet :cry:

I am working on the site – apparently is has to do with the design software that I used. I am off to a show this weekend – but will try to tinker with it if I get some free time ;)

Thank you again and I hope you enjoy the photos! icon_banana

WOW they really are a stunning litter - would be very hard to choose!!

We'd said we wouldn't have another Tri, but after seeing Adriana...hmm, I'd have been very tempted :D

Good luck with the show this weekend - don't forget to post some photos of their father, he must be stunning too!

I see you are going through the A,B,C's - what names you got ready for the next litter, they are so beautiful by the way.

I have been using Shakespeare’s Characters – so I will try to select names starting in “B”. I have not really decided on names yet – and I have some time as I do not have any pups planned for the near future.

Thank you for all the complements in the puppies – This was a first time pairing so I was very pleased with the puppies.
icon_heartthrob

Heritage Cavaliers said:
I am working on the site – apparently is has to do with the design software that I used. I am off to a show this weekend – but will try to tinker with it if I get some free time ;)

I'm putting on my web developer hat here...the problem is that you have linked to files on your computer rather than to actual web pages. For instance, when you mouse over the "Photo Gallery" button on the left here is the link: file:///C:%5CDocuments%20and%20Settings%5CJanet%20Villasenor%5CMy%20Documents%5CMy%20Webs%5CPhoto%20Gallery.htm

You need to go back and make sure you link to the webpages instead of files on your computer. It's an easy mistake to make. What software are you using to do you website?

-Monica

Hi Monica - I used front page.

Thank you so MUCH for the feedback - can I link it using the address in the navigation bar?

This was my 1st attempt ever at web design so I still have A LOT to learn ... thank you again

-Janet

Janet,
It's been many, many years since I used Front Page (I use Dreamweaver now) and so I am unable to tell you exactly how to make the links using the FP interface, but I highly suggest you consult the FrontPage manual. It will tell you exactly how to create links and will probably have more than one way to do it. It's not hard, so don't worry. BUT, I will tell you that when making a link to another page on your website that link has to be made to an .htm page and NOT to a file on your own computer.

Any new software takes some time to learn and running through the tutorials provided on the CDs and reading the manual is the best way to learn all the various options.

Another suggestion...when you're naming your .html pages it's not a good idea to leave spaces between words. For instance, for your "Photo Gallery" page I suggest you name it PhotoGallery.htm or Photo_Gallery.htm. If you leave a space a % will be automatically placed there and the link will read "Photo%Gallery.html. In HTML the % sign represetns a blank space.

Hope this helps a bit!

-Monica

No problem! If you are unable to fix the problem please feel free to email me directly at [email protected]

New software can be a b**ch but once you do a little reading you will smack yourself on the forehead and say "Duhhh...that was easy!"

I've learned more software than I care to remember and I always reach what I call the "AH HA!" moment where it all makes sense and it's a nice feeling.

Best of luck to you!

-Monica

Back