Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: bailey

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: bailey

Quote Originally Posted by LINDA CROSS
    hi, bailey came home this evening, wish me luck tonight, he's probally going to cry all night. But I am so glad to have him finally.
    I have never had an issue with new pups crying -- not even on the first night. I had expected it <had it with other breeds>. Sandy

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Now the fun begins!!
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Leo Lily Tansy
    In memory: Lucy
    Cavalier SM Infosite:www.smcavaliers.com

Post Thanks / Like

What a cutie!!!

I've had Charlie less than a week, and he does whine a couple times as night. The dogs all sleep down in what I call the puppy room, it's directly below my bedroom, in a room connected to my office (which is where I spend most of my day). My dogs all sleep in their crates at night; but for Charlie, I leave his crate door open, and put down a piddle pad so he can potty. Works great! However, he wakes up and wants to play, the others are sleeping with their crate doors shut, so Charlie sits outside their crates whining at them to come out and play! I call down through the vent and say "Charlie, quiet!" and he stops and goes back to sleep. Amazing!

Post Thanks / Like

I NEVER had an issue with Isabelle crying at night. Then after I let her sleep in our bed a couple weeks after coming home, she'll cry all night if we try to crate her. Like the earlier replies say, once they are in your bed once, it's for a lifetime, which is fine by me.
    Kat

Post Thanks / Like

Both of mine sleep in their open crates till it's bedtime and then run up the little stairs I have next to my bed! I sure would hate to tell them whose bed it really is anyway. I even tried this morning when they had the whole entire right side and I was squished on the other side

Sheri

Post Thanks / Like

We never had any problems with crying either ....they slept with us from the word go. I always thought that when they needed to get up I would know straight away and be able to take them out. It has worked fine for us.
    Julie and the girls