• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Snowy walk...

Nicki

We went to the woods for our walkies today, as we now have about 1ft of snow {30cm} at home, and it's too deep for the doglets to walk in :(

TedBear loves to bounce through it, and Rupert tries, but gets very tired quickly {he will be 10 in June, and although pretty fit, that is very tiring}

Thought I'd share a few photos of the walkies...this one is specially for Linda, sorry he doesn't look very happy though :lol:

snow_MG_1506.jpg

He's got his new Puppia harness {a black and white safety harness} on underneath a double fleece coat, which came from TRPD.

Rupert rolling

snow_MG_1500.jpg

then shaking it all off {remember the Harmony hairspray adverts :lol: }

snow_MG_1501.jpg

I just love this one {probably the only time he stopped moving on the entire walk, most of the photos were blurry :oops: }

snow_MG_1515.jpg

What you found there...let me sniff too :lol:

snow_MG_1508.jpg

Adorable! They look like they're having fun!
It looks like Rupert keeps up with his brother just fine--he looks incredible for 10! :D

:lol: Don;t you love how they will bury their heads in a good smell? Then if one seens the other having a particularly interesting sniff, everyone else has to go there too...

Love that pic of Rupert shacking out his ears. Jaspar is wondering will his ever be that luxurious...

Oh Thank You Nikki
I am so happy, getting to see another picture of Ted Bear so soon.
He really is one handsome Ruby, I am amazed at his rich color I will
have to get some sardines out when I ever get my Ruby.

What a silly boy, love his plaid coat.
Both of the have such long and thick coats.

He looks good to me in all his picutres.

My breeder was going to be breeding her Ruby with a Black and Tan
so I guess that would mean a richer color if and when she is with puppies.

I just came back from being up North, unfortunately could not bring Dudley as it was a business meeting the snow was also about 10 to 12 inches.
My kids went Ice Fishing for the very 1st time and caught 4 fish.
The little one thinks he is taking them to school, phew what a smell if
it defrosts in the classroom.

Beautiful photos!! I don't think that my girls would cope in the snow.
Julie and the girls

Forest said:
Beautiful photos!! I don't think that my girls would cope in the snow.
Julie and the girls

Julie: We can send you some to see how they make out ;) ;) ;) ;)
but in turn you have to send some sunshine.
It is actually raining here today and melting all of the snow.
So now comes the mud. Yuck

Thanks for that Linda but I will give it a miss this time :lol: Lottie won't even go on dewy grass!!! We could definitely send you some sunshine though. I thought that summer should be coming to an end but we are still getting days where the temperature is between 90*-95*F I am totally over this hot weather. Thank heavens the classrooms where I teach are airconditioned! 8)

Back