Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'm in love!

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Cathy! I also have adult children ages 24, 22 and 20 - so been there done that and am doin' it again! Hannah is my youngest of seven.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

At his age he will likely sleep more than play. Wait til about 16-20 weeks...
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Leo Lily Tansy Libby (foster) Mindy (foster)
    In memory: Lucy
    Cavalier SM Infosite:www.smcavaliers.com

Post Thanks / Like

Lady is now 1 year and 2 months and yesterday i came home to find her eating a book i borrowed from my boyfriend. She still chews on everything.
    Edel
    I love you Lady

Post Thanks / Like

Awww.... what a cute pic!! Glad the get-to-know-yous is going well. My cavvie is just over 7 months old, and she started off very similarly. In fact, I was worried something was wrong at first because she didnt have much interest in playing! She came around, though. Give the pup a few weeks, and it will have more energy. Our Cedar has not gotten into much trouble for a puppy, so I think there is something ot say about cav pups being sweet little things. But beware the manipulative little squirts! They are quite smart, and they'll have you trained before you know it!
    Cindy
    Cedar (tri), Willow (blen), & Holly (ruby)

Post Thanks / Like

I have had Bailey for less than a week now and he is already getting very indepentant. I kind of liked it better when all he would do is sit on my lap. He is getting his own little personality. How is charlie doing?

Post Thanks / Like

So Bailey has settled in well then!

Charlie is doing awesome!! Still sweet and calm. He does play with the Shih Tzus and acts like a puppy - just overall he's calmer than I'm used to with Shih Tzu puppies. That's not a bad thing at all - just different.