Thread: Hi I am Kaylas Grandma!!

Gillian Guest

Default Hi I am Kaylas Grandma!!

Hi My name is Gillian and I am the proud Grandma of a 10month old Black and Tan Cavalier named Kayla. My daughter and her husband both work full time so Kayla is at my house everyday from 8am till 5.30pm.I have always loved dogs and had a couple years ago.{mixed breeds} Not that they werent cute or clever but I am amazed at how loving and intelligent Cavaliers are. I hope to learn a lot more about them from these boards as I am planning to get my own in the not too far off future.

Regards,
    Gillian

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

and glad to see you got online without any problems! We'll look forward to some pictures...
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Lily Tansy Libby Mindy
    In memory: Lucy Leo
    Cavalier SM Information site:www.smcavaliers.com

Gillian Guest

Default Thanks

Thanks for your help Karlin. I dont know how to put up pictures but I will ask my daughter to help me. So that you can see our beautiful Princess, as we call her.

Regards,
    Gillian

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

To do pics you need to host them on a website like photobucket.com or flickr.com (both free). Then you post the image link here, using the IMG tags that you can see on the form when you are writing a message. Flickr is nice as it does different sizes very easily for you.
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Lily Tansy Libby Mindy
    In memory: Lucy Leo
    Cavalier SM Information site:www.smcavaliers.com