Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Please help me!!!

Gillian Guest

My husband has forgiven Kayla and she is back on the couch loving him.
    thanks everyone.

Regards,
    Gillian

Post Thanks / Like

Aaaaw that's great. Hopefully she's learned her lesson.

Post Thanks / Like

So glad he "forgave" her. How can anyone stay mad at a Cavalier? I took Isabelle whom is 8 months old and been potty trained for 3 months to my parents this weekend. I let her out to potty a couple times and right after she came in once, she just peed on the carpet while we were sitting there eating. I was disappointed, but we have to remember, they still aren't fully developed. I'm just thankful the training goes as quickly as it does and we don't have to wait 2 /12 to 3 years like we do our children. LOL
    Kat

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

One of mine wee'd right in the middle of the bed just before I was getting ready for sleep, after a long flight from the US on Saturday. I was soooooo tired but there was this big damp spot! I don't know which it was, and neither has done that for months, even then it was very rare for them to go on the bed. So I had to strip the whole bed, put the duvet in the wash, find blankest and make up the bed again -- I could have throttled them. But of course let them curl up on the bed as always.

They are over 2 years old, so it happens from time to time... all part of shraing the house with animals sometimes!
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Lily Tansy Libby Mindy
    In memory: Lucy Leo
    Cavalier SM Information site:www.smcavaliers.com

Gillian Guest

Thanks for all the replies.
    I am missing my Kayla today as my son in law is staying home for a few days after having a small operation on his nose. So I dont have Kayla
    I am the grandma after all. I am going to have to get my own baby.