• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Our beloved Sammy 1994 - 2006

petitchien

This is a very hard email to send out .....
A few minutes ago our beloved family dog Sam, had to be put to sleep.
The vet who is a family friend came to our house and it was done where he was happiest.

He had cancer of the brain (ironic as my mother died of the same thing 6 years ago).

He was a beautiful dog who looked after his family with all his heart. He was there for all of us through our hard times and Mum will now be able to pet him again.

We love you Sammy

I am so very sorry for your loss my thoughts are with you icon_heartthrob

Sarah xx

What a wonderful vet to come directly to the house. I'm sure that was easier on everyone. I'm so sorry for your loss; thinking of you and your family.

So deeply sorry for your loss. He will never be forgotton but it will get easier to deal with in time. Thinking of you.

Thinking of you at this sad time, and sending comforting thoughts.

Sam was obviously very much loved and enjoyed many happy years with your family, now reunited with your Mum, they can keep each other company.

So sorry that you have lost Sam. He sounds like a really wonderful dog. How kind that you could have him at home when the vet came so that he was where everything was most familiar and all of you there.

So sorry to hear your news. You have your beautiful memories of Sam to be with you always.
Julie and the girls

So sorry to hear you lost Sam to such a awful disease, have peace knowing that he is not longer suffering any pain.
Although it may be hard emotionally have peace knowing he is with your mom and all his other friends.
What a lovely ending for him to be at home with familiar surroundings, although you would rather not of had him go his lasts breaths were taken
at a place he knew and loved.

God Bless You and May time heal you.

I am so very, very sorry for your loss. I can only imagine how hard it is for you. Be assured he is now happy and painfree, waiting for you at the bridge.

I don't even know what to say other than I am soooooo sorry. Sammy is pain free now, giving your mum some companionship. God bless Sammy and your family........... :cry:

I am so very sorry to read of your loss, treasure your memories, they are yours forever,

Thinking of you at this very difficult time,

With love,

Alison, Wilts, UK.

thank you for sharing the story of sammy's death. in this short story, so much is told. may you find many places of comfort and peace as you travel through your grief.
judy

I know no words can take away the pain, only time does that, but know that each and every person on this board shares in your loss. My heart and thoughts are with you and your family.

JaneB

Back