• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Karlin

jennapea

Is the pic of the two Cavs on this site at the top left corner yours? If so, my 8 year old daughter just saw the picture and said we have to buy Leo. LOL. I had to explain I believe those dogs are already spoken for and live in Ireland. She doesn't get why we can't buy him! :D

I'm sure Karlin herself will reply, but yes they are Karlin's Cavaliers :D

They're just gorgeous, aren't they? icon_heartthrob

Thanks; yes they are mine. 8) Leo's a funny little man; I just spent an hour brushing mats out of his ears while we watched the big dogs at Crufts. :lol: He's the most cheerful, good natured dog. Jaspar is more scheming! ;)

Well you have a big fan Karlin. My daughter has been running a high fever all day, but has enough energy every now and then to ask to see the pictures of them. They make her "feel better". LOL. I guess Isabelle isn't good enough since Isabelle had her rabies shot today and has been lethargic herself. :lol:

:lol: :lol:

They will be delighted they are 'healing cavaliers' even if they are not very good at being 'heeling cavaliers'...

Back