• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Egg Yolk

Bless you Linda - I think it's good to have a laugh - especially at myself :lol:

I don't think TedBear will ever make a rollie pollie...not like his Mother icon_whistling or his bruvver {He ain't heavy he's my brother...} ok now I will be humming that all night icon_banana

When I finally get all these ingredients together, what's the betting the little darling won't eat it anyway!

Last picture I saw of you, you were no where near a rollie pollie. :? :?
Leave that to me. icon_yikes icon_yikes
Me too, I think a little fun and laughing is good for the soul. icon_whistling icon_whistling icon_whistling

Is he a fussy eater, Dudley is.
I made all that minced meat and veggies and pumpkin on sunday
and put it all in little wee ziploc bags and then I saw the recipe. icon_yikes
Oh well next time.
Maybe try cutting it in half or 1/4, just to see if he will like it first.

Oh can I request that you put my Tedbear in your Sig along with
his bruvver.
I would really like that. icon_banana icon_banana icon_banana

Fussy :lol: :lol: :lol: that's putting it mildly!!

In one week, he turned his nose up at tripe, chicken, sardines and scrambled egg :( icon_yikes

He will eat for a few days, and possibly even the same thing for a few days if he's really spoiling me! - but then won't eat anything at all. :(

I used to worry myself but have had to learn that he's just that sort of dog. I have tried all the usual remedies, putting him in his crate {he won't eat at all in there}, witholding food {no treats :( } if he doesn't eat it in ten minutes, but basically he couldn't care less. He eats when he wants too - you could just leave food down and he'd help himself when he was hungry - but I can't do that with Rupert, as he'd wolf the lot!

I'm hoping he's going to like these satin balls - I managed to get the cereal and minced beef today...but no gelatine, might try the butchers when we get back. Yes I'm going to do a reduced quantitiy too, this would feed him for months!!

PS note the new avatar special for you ((((hugs))))

Nicki said:
Fussy :lol: :lol: :lol: that's putting it mildly!!

In one week, he turned his nose up at tripe, chicken, sardines and scrambled egg :( icon_yikes

He will eat for a few days, and possibly even the same thing for a few days if he's really spoiling me! - but then won't eat anything at all. :(

I used to worry myself but have had to learn that he's just that sort of dog. I have tried all the usual remedies, putting him in his crate {he won't eat at all in there}, witholding food {no treats :( } if he doesn't eat it in ten minutes, but basically he couldn't care less. He eats when he wants too - you could just leave food down and he'd help himself when he was hungry - but I can't do that with Rupert, as he'd wolf the lot!

I'm hoping he's going to like these satin balls - I managed to get the cereal and minced beef today...but no gelatine, might try the butchers when we get back. Yes I'm going to do a reduced quantitiy too, this would feed him for months!!

PS note the new avatar special for you ((((hugs))))

Hi Nikki

Oh your such a doll :D :D :D :D
I can finally see my Tedbear, no offence Rupert :roll: :roll:

Nikki: Dudley used to drive me round the bend with his eating, and he
still does.
He is very fussy and holds out all the time in case something
better comes along. I put his food down and if he doesn't eat it
within 15 to 20 minutes I lift it.
But I still have the problem with my husband, he just does not
get it. :x :x :x He drives me :x :x

Nikki you should be able to get the gelatin at the grocery shop,
let me know if you can't get it and I will send it to you.
Should be beside the Jello or the baking goods.

If you can't find it PM me your address and I will post it to you.

Hugs
Linda & Dudley & Daniel ;) ;) ;)

Back