• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Fingers crossed this works

finn

Hi,
I'm just seeing if my first attempt at posting a pic of my little scamp called Star on here.
Hopefully it worked!
star.jpg
[/img][/url]

Oh great you can see her. :D Thanks Cathy. I'll post more soon. That pic was taken was in Dublin at the top of Killiney Hill, that's Dublin bay behind her.

That is a fabulous picture. What a beautiful little lady she is. Lovely markings. How old is she??

Thanks Angela. She's 17 months old now and she knows she's cute. Her tri-colour cav boyfriend who lives around the block doesn't know what has hit him. He sits on the back of his owners couch looking out the window waiting for her to pass by. :lol:

Star is beautiful - lovely photographs and I especially adore your avatar.

Look forward to hearing lots more about your wee lassie

Star sure is gorgeous, sitting like a Royal Lady.
I love her markings she sure is pretty.
I love pictures taken outside with such beautiful scenery behind them.

Her tri-colour cav boyfriend who lives around the block doesn't know what has hit him. He sits on the back of his owners couch looking out the window waiting for her to pass by

:lol: :lol: Great pic; I haven't yet made it to Killiney Hill with my two!

Back