• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Isabelle is in heat.....

How funny listening to all these stories!!!

Kayla has not been neutered she has had two heats already!!! When i was in Germany i bought her doggie painties and there is a place were you put a pantie liner they are really really easy and really really good as all you have to do is change it every few hours and voila she is clean..... No probs at all.

Actually the first heat she had alot of blood and the second their was hardly any. the panites are really cute and practical.

I know this is going to sound silly but I'd never heard of doggie pants until I started having boys instead of girls. Do you take them off when they go into the garden for a wee and then put them back on afterwards?

They're a brill idea. I used to cover everything with thick towels when mine were in heat and then shampoo carpets afterwards :(

Oh, you definately take them off when they go outside! I can tell you from experience that you will have both a panty and dog wash job ahead of you if you forget :yikes

Yes when i take her for a walk they come off and i put a clean pair in my bag. i do not have a garden not many people do in Malta but we have a lovely promanade to walk on.

so when we are going up the elevator up put them back on her and everything is perfect....

but yes she has weed :roll: :yikes in them before and not soooo nice that is why i have 3 pairs :D

Back