• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Some new pics of Isabelle

jennapea

The pictures I posted before are from when she was 2 1/2 months old. Here she is at 8 months. Notice the calm, sweetness, and then the pics of how she plays with us. She has a thing for hands. If you sway them in front of her face she becomes a madwoman. LOL :lol:
isabelle4.jpg

isabelle5.jpg

isabelle2.jpg

joanna said:
She's lovely. It looks like she really enjoys the kids too :D
You think so? I think she looks like she's going to rip them to shreds in the pics. LOL. She really does love them. Especially the one that is holding her between her legs. They are the best of buddies!

jennapea said:
....She has a thing for hands. If you sway them in front of her face she becomes a madwoman. LOL :lol:

i bet that can be pretty amusing, haha
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Kat

She is gorgeous, it is really nice to see updated pics of her.

I love that shiny coat, you watch that fellow closely on Sunday. :shock: icon_drivingcar

Linda said:
Kat

She is gorgeous, it is really nice to see updated pics of her.

I love that shiny coat, you watch that fellow closely on Sunday. :shock: icon_drivingcar

Oh I'm going to!!! Trust me. We won't allow any accidents to happen, I PROMISE!!

joanna said:
Hi Kat,
She's gorgeous - I may need her to complete our set! ;)
Joanna, I think it's the other way around. I need ALL 3 pups from the pics you posted on your weekend trip. :lol:

Back