• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Karlin - quick question

Claire

We have bee transferring Ozzy from Pedigree Complete Puppy biscuits to Puppy James Welbeloved over the past week, which was fine but now he is on just this and his stools got runny - then he refused to eat them... so I tried him on a few of the adult biscuits that the other two have been on - he loves them and his poo is back to normal - do you think okay to keep him on the adult James stuff?

Oh definitely; many breeders recommend not feeding puppy food at all. I never fed puppy food myself. :) I really like James Wellbeloved (not as much as Jaspar and Leo though).

Thanks for that Karlin, sorry had a long weekend in Brugges, which was (afraid to say it) lovely as had my side of the bed to myself.... Darren's mum dog sat - so she probably needs a break now as she had our three and her one..... only problem is I got to catch up with all the new messages....

Back