• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello

Harry & Heidi's mom

:lol:

just thought i'd let you all know that as i'm no longer "looking for a friend" i am now known as Harry's mom, (was looking for a friend!!!)

Just to keep you all on your toes :lol: :lol: icon_banana

Hi Harrys mum. glad you are no longer looking for a friend as you have met so many here just like me!! I was just wondering how you managed to change your user id. I was thinking of changing mine too.

I have left the setting right now so that people can change usernames if they want (usually I don;t allow this except on request so we don;t have people come on and post abusively or spam, and then change names etc.

Right now you just go into your profile and you can enter a new user name and then save the changes. But don't forget your new name! You need it to log in.

I changed it to Angela because i didnt want you to think i was copying you because i think Harrys mum is cute!!!! :D

Back