• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Irish National Dog Show on Fri and Sat

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
Cavaliers will be on first on Saturday so be there by 8:30 -9 or you'll miss them. This is a great family day out BTW!

Directions:

<<The National Show Centre is located on the main Dublin to Belfast road, a short distance from Dublin Airport, the M50 and M1 motorways and Swords>>

It is on the right as you drive towards Belfast and comes up fairly fast. There is a cafe and bring cash for doggie items too as this is the best selection of dog stuff you will ever see anywhere in Ireland... :lol:

Hi Karlin,
Do you know exactly where the National Show Centre is - do I take the Swords exit? The IKC's website directions are a bit vague.
Thanks,
Joanna

No it isn't that far I don't think. I can't remember but I think you actually make a right turn across the Swords road but maybe you have to go off and circle around and come back.

Ok I did what any Irish person would do and checked the satellite images and maps on Myhome.ie :lol: . It is really easy -- it is the first roundabout right after the airport roundabout that you'd take into Dublin Airport; you want to go off onto the Stockliddle Rd (I think it is called) that goes to the right. In others words the third exit I guess, you aren;t going left, you aren't going straight on towards Belfast, you are going to take the next exit which would be like making a right turn, if this was a crossroads and not a roundabout. The entrance to the Arena is then your first left. There will likely be other cars going in and out!

Well you can get aerial shots of about anything if you request the service to map any house, then you can move around the map and find where you want to look.I do it all the time to check out houses in areas I want to buy. :lol:

I am just worried I will see jaspar's breeder as I will be tempted to ask if he has any ruby female puppies coming up... or blenheims... or B&Ts... or tris. icon_nwunsure

Back