• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

How much is that doggie in the window?

JaneB

Flora has found she can watch me coming and going from one of our front windows. She's made a mess of the panes and sill but it is so cute to see her peering out watching and waiting. We are so enjoying her!

JaneB

4e289256.jpg

Awww...that is so cute! She must love being able to have that spot to watch from. Just darling! :)

Jane, your Flora and Fauna are just two of the lovelist dogs alive. I always love your pictures. The pictures tell the entire story. You are a lucky woman! :D

My Sasha sits all day on the back of the couch - most folks that drive by probably think she is a fluffy kitty! Poor Sophie is too pudgy, so she must contend with just sitting on my bed in her favorite spot.

Ahhh.... the life of a cavalier :D

Sheri R.

Priceless photo!
You've gotta frame it!
Sweet, sweet, sweet....true love!

Nancy
New Jersey

Priceless, what a lovely feeling seeing her waiting for you at the window.
Such a darling pic.

Cathy T said:
I want to know how you got the picture without her turning around to look at you!!

I was outside, John was taking the pic from inside. :lol:
She waits, and waits, and waits. . .

JaneB

Back