Thread: fluffy

Post Thanks / Like

Default fluffy

That is Fluffy the Cat, my only other pet, technically my daughter's cat--she lives with me because my daughter's boyfriend is allergic to cats. She's 13. She is tolerating Zack better than i thought she would. She puts up with a lot.

Post Thanks / Like

Well, you're doing better than I ever did. We never even got the dog and the cat in the same room!!
    Cathy
    Loving mom to Jake, Shelby and Micah

Post Thanks / Like

. Love the look on the cat's face! Our Katie thinks she is a cat killer and goes crazy when she spots ours (outside cat). Of course, the cat distainfully ignores her which REALLY makes Katie yipe like crazy.
    Molly and Murphy (tri), Katie (ruby), Casey (B/T),Spike the wonder pup (tri), Suzie (tri) and Penny (blen)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

OOOH! Tortie alert! I always love to see them and their varied coat colours. I am a big fan of calicos and torties. I have two calico sisters myself and had a tortie who passed on a year ago.
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Leo Lily Tansy Libby (foster) Mindy (foster)
    In memory: Lucy
    Cavalier SM Infosite:www.smcavaliers.com

Post Thanks / Like

Beautiful
    Stephen 3 Cavs - Cody, Abigail & Jasmine, Gavin the terrier and the cats - Buffy, Kendra, Thomas, Caleb, Robin & Cadbury, the Geckos - Crane, Poole, Schmidt, Amber, Seven, Eleven, Thirteen, Ivy, Gretchen, Darcy, Ari, Zeva, Claude & Claudine, Alpha, Bravo, Charlie, Delta, Dov, Ronia, Netanya