• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

fluffy

judy

That is Fluffy the Cat, my only other pet, technically my daughter's cat--she lives with me because my daughter's boyfriend is allergic to cats. She's 13. She is tolerating Zack better than i thought she would. She puts up with a lot.

zf.jpg

zf2.jpg

Well, you're doing better than I ever did. We never even got the dog and the cat in the same room!! :oops:

icon_welcome icon_welcome . Love the look on the cat's face! Our Katie thinks she is a cat killer and goes crazy when she spots ours (outside cat). Of course, the cat distainfully ignores her which REALLY makes Katie yipe like crazy. :yikes

OOOH! Tortie alert! I always love to see them and their varied coat colours. I am a big fan of calicos and torties. I have two calico sisters myself and had a tortie who passed on a year ago. *ng*l

Back