• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

SiânE

Davy

Thought it was about time I put some photos of SiânE on the board

This one from when I first got SiânE with my other dog Dizzy (now passed on) they were never the best of friends but it’s amazing what holding a piece of food can do!
1.jpg

SiânE looking cute
4.jpg

sianEpaint2R.jpg

8.jpg

5.jpg

park04.jpg

Teaching her cousin Cassie how to elbow shift
9.jpg

Proof that the flash on the digital cameras can be too strong
10.jpg

If you don’t have a snood, your mothers hair net will do!
7.jpg

14-02-06_1505.jpg

AWWWWWW! Thank you for sharing all those pics! LOVE the hairnet! How old is he/she? Couldn't tell by the name. :oops:

Nothing "plain" about your Jane. What a doll, looks as if she is full of fun, too. I love the "elbow shift." What a smart girl. :lol:

JaneB

Great photos particularly love the bottom one - they have such an elegant way of relaxing :lol: :lol:

Glad to see that SianE is teaching her cousin good habits icon_banana

Wow is she precious, that face of hers is gorgeous.
I have noties that in tri's the tear ducks don't get as stained I guess the
black helps.
She sure is a beautiful girl.

She really has to be one of the most appealing tris I've seen. I'm just always drawn to her beautiful and expressive face. What a doll. Love the hairnet and the squinting eyes!! Absolutely adorable!

Hey some great pictures there!! Thanks for sharing. (My girls have mastered the elbow shift too :D )
Julie and the girls

Back