• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Pet carriers

rhiaaswan

I have been looking for a good pet carrier for my cav, as when you are travelling on trains, and buses etc I find sometimes it would be useful. I would like something very practical, which maybe looks like a sports bag, also something which is easy for my dog to get out of ( when i want him to). I have seen these things called pet slings, but am not sure whether that would be suitable for a cav.
Has anyone used any of these carriers? Do you know anything suitable for a cav?

I was lucky enough to win a Pet Stroller from www.doghealth.co.uk in a magazine giveaway.

This was very useful for Peaches when she was so poorly and couldn't walk very far, also for me as it meant I didn't have to carry her.
It takes dogs up to 25lbs, so most Cavaliers would be ok.

There is a clip inside for attaching to their harness {preferably} or collar, so they are secure.

They also now do larger ones too...just noticed :D

Back