Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My ruby acting differently

Post Thanks / Like

The ruby and B&T don't really care that much about each other. The common denominator is the chihuahua. I have to say, that chi is the sweetest little boy!

Karlin: If my wife (let's face it, she's in charge) branches out into chi's, I may branch out into the funny farm! I can see I'm going to have to keep Kris away from you
    Bruce
    MysticKnight Cavaliers

Post Thanks / Like

My neighbor has a Blenheim boy that is about 2 years old. You won't believe it, Bruce, but he doesn't care for my B&T girl. They had about decided he was to be an only child when they "test drove" a Chi and guess what??? Best friends in about 10 seconds. What is it about those funny little guys with our Cavs? I think you need to get at least one so Isis can have a best friend, too. Kris will cave, you know she will.

JaneB

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

One of our Icelandic members has a mix of cavaliers and chis. Pics are back early in the photo gallery... they make a nice mix!
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Lily Tansy Libby Mindy
    In memory: Lucy Leo
    Cavalier SM Information site:www.smcavaliers.com

Toronto, Ontario Originally Born In Bonnie Scotland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by karlin
    One of our Icelandic members has a mix of cavaliers and chis. Pics are back early in the photo gallery... they make a nice mix!
    Karlin:

Roxanne is also a member on this board and I believe she has 3 chis and
    one cavalier puppy not to mention the kitty kats.

Post Thanks / Like

Yep ! I have 3 Chi's and 1 New Cavalier puppy ! Chihuahua's are so awsome .....as are Cavaliers ! I think they are the BEST 2 breeds out there ! Bruce ........awwww, whats 1 more itty bitty dog ? They hardly even count ! I think you should get Isis one as a playmate too !

This is my experience with my Chi's .......... they are the sweetest babies ever, who break all the steryotypical rules ........they are not yappy (I do have 1 yappy one ) , they dont bite and they love all....including strangers ! They are fine with all of the other dogs they meet .......but I do have to say that Colby is a little too playful and pouncy bouncy right now for them ...........he wants to play sooooooooooo bad , but they just look at him like he's crazy ! The chi's will warm up as he learns that he cant come running from across the room and body slam them ! LOL They are all good sports though The Chi's curl up and snuggle with any warm body !