• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

towels

LINDA CROSS

Hi does anyone know where I can get cavalier towel sets at a descent price. I have a cavalier now so I want cavalier accessories.

I've posted a lot of links to cavalier-related items and stores in the Shopaholics section -- it is pinned to the top of the forum.

I'm a big ebayer. I always check there first. Now that I have Cavaliers to occupy more of my time and these boards, my husband is thankful I haven't been on ebay in a long time! icon_banana

I was luky enough to find some in battersea dogs home christmas catalogue I got 2 bath towels and a bath robe, but they have loads of other stuff, I think it is connected to web ivory and some of those other charity catalogues

Back