• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Not exactly Paris Hilton

joanna

I thought I'd share a funny story. I took my car to be serviced at a garage about a mile from the house yesterday so Daisy Boo came along with the idea of walking her back. I didn't take Twinkle because it was too cold to walk her a mile. Anyway, things started out well and we were walking away until a hail shower started. Daisy Boo did not like this at all and just stopped walking - and there was no way she was moving. Therefore I had to carry 11 pounds of cavalier the rest of the way :lol: Terrible habit to give her I know but she just would not move. The poor thing was freezing. You can imagine the looks I got from the passing cars - I was mortified :?

He he he. I know exactly what hail shower you are talking about. It was coming down quite heavy at one point. Joey is the same. He refuses to go out in the rain at all. Dont worry i bet it looked really cute. They do get heavy after a while though dont they!!! :D

They do indeed - my right arm is a bit sore today - it's like I've been lifting weights! I got more exercise than I bargained for :D

This happened to me with my two friends Joe and Liam -- they had their westie and jrt and I had Jaspar when he weighed about 10lbs too. We were way down at the far end of Dollymount Strand when it started bucketing and we all ended up with a small dog tucked zipped inside out coats!! We looked like three large pregnant women. Jaspar hates rain even though he loves getting wet if swimming is involved. :roll:

That's funny!! I can just see her planting her little butt and looking at you like "you think I'm gonna walk in this?" I had the guys out for a quick walk one afternoon hoping to beat the rain. No such luck. A couple of blocks from our house it just poured down buckets. The dogs were looking at me like I was nuts. The rain caused my mascara to run, which made my eyes burn, which made my nose run. And I was trying to hustle two dogs along. Hubby was standing at the front window as we came walking up and was about to cry he was laughing so hard at us.

You lucky lucky people

Try carrying a 25lb dog home, nearly did my back in struggling with her and the looks I got from people in the street that I must have one pamper pooch instead of I had a problem and needed help.

Always happens when I forget to take my mobile phone, always make sure I carry it with me now.

Back