• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

HI from Boston!

annlogan

Hi everyone, my name is Ann and I got my cavalier last month. Her name is Sophie and is a 2 year old tri. This is my first dog as an adult and we are having so much fun. I live in a great neighborhood for dogs as most of the shops nearby let me bring her in - the liquor store even gives out biscuits! Anyway, this board is a nice resource. Cheers! Ann & Sophie

icon_welcome and glad to have you on the board! Love the sound of your liquor store... :)

Welcome Ann. How did you get a 2 year old? Just curious. I swear I won't do puppyhood again :shock:

Welcome Ann and Sophie. I, too, have a Sophie -she is a 2 year old blenheim and has a 3 year old sister, Lottie.
Julie and the girls

the liquor store even gives out biscuits!

Now thats my Kinda STORE!

Greetings~ Its wonderful to have another Bostonian here on the board...( Im kinda a Bostonian, raised in Acton~ moved to the west cost for 10 years and now living in the midwest~ Kinda a 30-30-30 split)

We travel out to the Cape every spare second we get...and I cant imagine a better city to live in! Welcome to the board, looking forward to hearing more about you and your DARLING POOCH.

:D

Feels like that Bill Murray movie "Ground Hog Day" The same post ran five times! Anyone know what I'm talking about? :lol:

:lol: icon_whistling :?

I kept getting an error message that my post had not posted????Hmmm, I think it did~ LOL

Im going to try and edit it...but I may need Karlins help.

( Boy, I can sure get my point across when I want to ..lol )

Thank you everyone! I was able to get Sophie from a lovely breeder in VT, as it was ultimately felt that she needed to be an "only dog" in a home rather than one of 10 and various puppies. It was a very difficult decision for her family, but she wasn't going to be shown or bred and really wanted some serious on-on-one attention. I am thrilled to have such a lovely girl as my first. She is a big help to me at the Home Depot because she can see what is on the bottom shelves and we have no trouble getting assistance from the employees icon_whistling

Cheers,
Ann & Sophie

Congratulations to both of you lucky girls. And welcome to the board. The folks here are so supportive and FUN! Glad to have you join. I don't know what I did before, you will get hooked. :)

JaneB

Back