• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

You asked for em, I got em!!!!

jennapea

Husband just downloaded me and sent me the pictures. He knew he had to do it before he went to bed tonight or you'd all kill him! Here we go! By the way, all the black under Brownie's eyes is not from kids drawing with markers, :lol: it is from his tearing. I'm assuming he is teething!

Our new pups Nanook (black/tan) and Brownie (ruby)
dogs16.jpg

Only way I could get this next pic of them standing up was to put them in the crate. :lol: From left to right, Brownie and Nanook.
dogs8.jpg

From left to right, Brownie, Nanook and Isabelle. Isabelle hanging with her new brothers!
dogs18.jpg

Hard to see the faces, but this was the first night home. My oldest daughter Jenna slept with all of them on the couch. Next morning I woke up to mounds of poop and pee. :shock:
dogs5.jpg

This is my younger daughter Jordyn admiring her new pals.
dogs9.jpg

Oh, GREAYT pics but you sure make me want a black and tan!! :) They are lovely but bet you have a real handful now! :eek:

karlin said:
Oh, GREAYT pics but you sure make me want a black and tan!! :) They are lovely but bet you have a real handful now! :eek:

Yep. Isabelle's accidents have finally stopped due to the antibiotics, but after a full week, I can see potty training the other two is going to be a long road. It's all worth it though! Thanks Karlin!! :)

Thank you Kat

They are absolutely adorable, I love the Black/Tans too boy I
don't know how you are managing with all those babies.
We'll Kat they sure look pretty darn comfy, making themselves right at home.
I can see why your hubby fell in love with Nanook, your Ruby is so
sweet too.

Did you have a exhausting wkd. ??????
Tell your hubby he is a good lad, for keeping all us members happy.

Oops sorry the girls are also precious.
Spoiled but precious.

i can see how you ended up with both of them, very cute, lots of personality. keep those photos coming :eek: it's fun to follow along.

Back