• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello from South Australia.

dottiau

Hi my name is Dorothy I have 3 cavaliers. Oliver who will be 11 this year he is a blenhiem, Lachlan who is 3 he is a Ruby and Charlie who is 3 he is a tri I have only had Charlie for a year he came from a home where he didnot have the life that a cavalier deserves. He came with a few behaviour problems but over the year he has settled a lot he has become a lot better behaved. I look forward to getting to know you all.

Hi Dorothy. Would love to see pictures of your three.
My name is Gillian and I have a 11month old black and Tan. Actually she belongs to my daughter but I care for her everyday bet 8 and 5.
They are lovely dogs arent they.
Welcome ,
REgards,
Gillian

Hi Dotti and welcome to the board! We always look forward to pictures. We have a couple of other Australian board members too! :) Glad you were able to help your rescue cavalier have a good cavalier life.

So glad you found the board, Dotti. Sounds like you have a lovely trio - but where's the black and tan??? :lol: Please post pictures so we can see your Cav's. Again, welcome!

JaneB

Welcome! Nice to hear there is an 11 yr old in your group, how is his health?

I hope you find this board useful and informative! :)

Hi Jen, Oliver has perfect health. He has a clear heart. When he was about 2 he had an operation on his hip but you would never know as it has not made any differance to him. I will try and post pictures when I work it out. Oh I did forget to say he is going grey round his eyes. :)

Ohhh how adorable .... a greying cavalier .... we can only hope for more of those in the future!!!!!

Welcome to the board ...

Hi and welcome Dotti to a fellow Aussie. I hope you enjoy the board and getting to know everyone through their posts as much as I do.
Julie and the girls

Back