• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Tomppa is 2 today

Marju

Our Tomppa is having his 2nd birthday today. :p

Here is Tomppa at one weeks age
tomppa1vk.jpg

Four weeks
tomppa4vko.jpg

Here he stands on a stone last sunday, when we were walking on the ice with our children and dogs
jaalla6.jpg

And finally, the birthday pic
tomppa2v2.jpg

Happy birthday Tomppa!

What a fantastic sequence of photos -- not many are fortunate enough to have a picture going back to one week old! :) He sure is a beautiful boy.

He's stunning, what great photos! His nose is so black in that first picture when he was young--how cute!!

Happy Birthday Tomppa! icon_banana

Happy Birthday Tompa

What a beautiful boy he is, I also love the collage of pictures from
a teeny baby.

I love ruby's and my breeder's Ruby is due to whelp anyday.
I am anxiouslly awaiting the news.
I really want a ruby, who was Tompa's Parents b/t ????
Which color was bred to which color
Sorry I am just curious to what my chances are ???
He sure is stunning

Fabulous guy! He looks like he is tons of fun! Isn't it amazinging how their color deepens as they get older? He has lovely color. Do you also have a B&T? (avitar picture?) Happy Birthday, Tomppa!

JaneB

Thank you all. Tomppa has had a nice birthday. :)
Here you'll find some pictures of Tomppa's birthday.

The dog in my avatar is Fanni, Tomppa's mum. Tomppa's dad is a ruby.

Just had a look at the birthday picutes. they are fabulous. I'm sure you all had a great day.
Yvonne

Happy Birthday Tomppa! Marju, your dogs are just beautiful. Love the pixs and the doggie birthday cake with the hot dogs on it is priceless. I am going to remember that when it is our dogs' turn!

Back