• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Cavs & Weddings?????

Norah

Hi All
Sorry I havent been on in ages, have been busy trying to kick start wedding plans icon_heartthrob

Getting Married next year and would love to dress up my cav, Roxy and bring her to part of the celebrations, and get some nice pics of her!

Just wondering has anyone here done this before and did it work out???
Am I dreaming or am I mad????? icon_whistling

Also could anyone advise me on how to stop her barking? She has started barking at the telly every night when she gets bored and has nothing else to do. I have tried distracting her, playing, cuddles etc but she insists on barking at the tv!

Norah

I don't think you are mad at all. My mother in law was over the other day asking me if we were going to do a family portrait soon with the 3 dogs. I had been thinking about it, but didn't want people to think I was nuts! :lol:

As far as the barking, can't help you. I'm no expert on training and so far 2 of my 3 dogs only bark when the doorbell rings. I'm actually concerned I've never heard a peep, not a whine or bark or anything out of my 3rd Cav. :?

I think the barking at the TV is a Cav trait, seriously, others have posted about this as well. My girl go nuts whenever anything animal related is on! It's funny at first, but then it becomes impossible to watch anything! We keep her occupied with a chew of some sorts, and we reprimand her with a firm "no" until she settles down.

We have a family picture hanging up with my daughter & I and our dogs. Plus, then we have one with just the dogs in a cute little wooden wagon.

I think the wedding idea is fantastic! Lots of canines are furbaby flower girls & ringbearers :lol:

I'm sure you'll find the right outfit for her... esp. something in your "colors" for the wedding.

Sheri

Thanks all,

Not so sure about her being the ringbearer though, might not have any rings when we need them!!! :lol:

Think I'll have to do a bit more investigating and planning and have my mind made up to bring her along. I'll have to bring the cat too although the cat will be much harder to keep in one place for the cermony and photos icon_msnthinking

Lots of training to do!!!!

Back