• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Falling asleep

Jen

while chewing her bone. Poor thing. :roll:
2966956.jpg

IMG_0910_2.jpg

Can't..keep...eyes...open! Reminds me the of the video of the kid falling asleep in the back seat of the car licking her sucker!!

She's so cute :D I think they are like babies, They don't want to sleep in case they miss something. Twinkle sits in the bed swaying from side to side with tiredness but will not sleep :lol:

:lol: Reminds me, I need some snoods for my two as their ears are now getting too long for their soft scrunchies.

Do you have their ears up when they go out???? I have to attack Busta with a towel when ever we get back - and as normal Woodys' head and ears have still not grown....

Do you have their ears up when they go out???? I have to attack Busta with a towel when ever we get back - and as normal Woodys' head and ears have still not grown....

No, we only use the snood when she has her meals and any bones that are meaty, etc.

Back