• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Linda's pup.......

What an adorable, adorable little creature! I love his pink puppy belly. He's getting so grown up now too compared to your first pictures. :) He's still so tiny though! How exciting that the time is ticking down closer and closer and CLOSER... :w*w:

Lulu he is just the sweetest little fellow - you are SO lucky!!

So thrilled you finally got to meet him and it looks like you fell in love with each other :l*v:

I just love that 3rd photo down...what a cutie!! and not at all camera shy then

Can't wait for you to bring him home...won't be long now....

Ohhhhhhhhh!!!! So very, very sweet a little boy is Darby. He is also very photogenic!!! I bet you had a wonderful time meeting him. What did your boys think? I love that picture with you holding him close to you- I bet you had to be careful not to squeeze him to bits.
I'm sure that Dudley will be fine once everything settles down. My Lottie is a big drooler under stress but she coped OK when Sophie came home.
Won't be long now Linda!!! :D
Julie and the girls

Which ever one you are lucky enough to bring home remember you have a little gift from heaven.

Bless mum, she looks wiped out.

Hope everything works out just as you wish, enjoy!

Alison, wilts, UK.

Back