• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Linda's pup.......

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Oh I am so Happy, my breeder just called me this morning to inform me
that my boy is mine all mine.
I am so happy, she did not want to take any chances having a son
living in the same house as the mother.
She spoke in great length with the guardian last night and they came to
the decision.
I was about to go see another Ruby this wkd who's breeder was also
undecided he was keeping the female but also wants to keep a male
which would of been either a b/t or the ruby.

Now I don't have to go, Oh how can I thank all you who have had
nothing but good thoughts for me and prayers.

I am so happy, I am shaking.
She will send some pictures when she gets some. icon_banana icon_banana icon_banana icon_banana icon_banana icon_banana icon_banana icon_banana icon_banana icon_banana icon_banana

icon_banana icon_banana icon_banana icon_banana icon_banana icon_banana icon_banana icon_banana icon_banana icon_banana

Today is officially RUBY LINDA DAY!!!

Oh I am SO delighted for you -- hope you and hubby go out and celebrate!! Can;t wait for the pictures!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yipppppppppppppppppeeeeeeeeeeeee, that's great news I am so very happy for you..... come on the rubies (and the tri's and the blenhiems and the black and tans)............... icon_banana icon_banana icon_banana icon_banana icon_banana icon_banana icon_banana icon_banana icon_banana icon_banana icon_banana icon_banana

We're all so excited we're shaking too :lol:

Just so thrilled for you Lulu, the positive thoughts worked - THAT RUBY BOY IS MINE!!!!

And you're NOT a mush ball, just a caring loving person, who deserves the best puppy in the universe, and will be getting him in a few weeks time icon_banana

Now you can have a great celebration for Derrick's birthday tomorrow, as you will all be on a high anyway.

BIG, HAPPY ((((HUGS)))) from us all, and a special one from TedBear who's promised not to try to be too jealous that a certain wee ruby might take his place in your heart :lol: :lol:

Nicki said:
We're all so excited we're shaking too :lol:

Just so thrilled for you Lulu, the positive thoughts worked - THAT RUBY BOY IS MINE!!!!

And you're NOT a mush ball, just a caring loving person, who deserves the best puppy in the universe, and will be getting him in a few weeks time icon_banana

Now you can have a great celebration for Derrick's birthday tomorrow, as you will all be on a high anyway.

BIG, HAPPY ((((HUGS)))) from us all, and a special one from TedBear who's promised not to try to be too jealous that a certain wee ruby might take his place in your heart :lol: :lol:

Oh Nikki
I am so happy, and Thank Everyone who had Happy thoughts for me
Tell Tedbear he will always have a special place in my heart I am getting
him and my boy matching harnesses from Roxanne.
I need you to measure him so it will be the right size.
Tedbear was my inspiration and he should have the same Harness as his
wee cousin.
Of course Dudley is going to have to get one too.
Check out her website www.tiabellas.com look under Harness and
tell me what size you want he is of course getting YELLOW like his
wee cousin and I think Dudley will be getting YlW or Lime Green.
Let me know
I will Pm you later icon_banana icon_banana icon_banana

karlin said:
icon_banana icon_banana icon_banana icon_banana icon_banana icon_banana icon_banana icon_banana icon_banana icon_banana

Today is officially RUBY LINDA DAY!!!

Oh I am SO delighted for you -- hope you and hubby go out and celebrate!! Can;t wait for the pictures!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Karlin & Claire

Thank you so much, I am so happy.
My agony is over, I hope to one day own one of each but for now we
all have our preferences.
Karlin: I can't wait for pictures either, but unaware to me my breeder
is dealing with 3 litters right now.
So it isn't any wonder she is so tired.
We will definetely be celebrating.

Whooooooooooooooo Hoooooooooooooooooo !!!!! OH HAPPY HAPPY DAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am just so thrilled for you Linda !! You deserve every bit of the happiness you have had today !

Grow Ruby puppy Grow icon_banana icon_banana icon_banana icon_banana icon_banana icon_banana icon_banana icon_banana

WOW!!!! :shock: :eek: :eek: What a great day for you and your family to finally know that you will be getting your baby ruby boy!. Isn't it great when things work out. I had stopped getting excited as I didn't want to feel the disappointment if it hadn't worked out but now can get excited all over again for you. Oh it is just so wonderful for you! I told you she put him on the side there so you could see your baby better!!! :D Enjoy this wait ...it will have a wonderful outcome!
btw I like the names Darcy and Declan :)

What wonderful news! I'm so glad the decision was made and that it was made sooner rather than later--he is a much wanted puppy. looking forward to hearing about his life!

I have just been reading through this whole post and from what i can see no one deserved their little Ruby more than you. I am thrilled for you to say the least. His mum is an absolute stunner. Good luck with him and i cant wait to see some pictures. :D

Here is a picture I just received this morning from my breeder puppy was 1 week old.
I love his colouring, he looks like he is going to have the same gorgeous rich red colouring as his mommy.
Hopefully next time I will get to see his face.

LadyPuppies1week.jpg

They really do look super Lulu - can't wait to see the faces too!!

Should be opening their eyes soon - that's always magical :D

And I think Mom is just beautiful!!

look how he got first place in line at the feed table. that boy's going to go far. great picture, thanks. i'm sure you're in store for one gorgeous dog and an adorable puppy. i'm so happy for you.

I love the way puppies tails stand up when they nurse. Seems like the more vigorously they nurse, the higher the tails go. And yours is elevated the highest! To me that's a sign of a very healthy puppy.

Push hard, push very hard, for pictures of the face, especially when the eyes open.

Bruce H said:
I love the way puppies tails stand up when they nurse. Seems like the more vigorously they nurse, the higher the tails go. And yours is elevated the highest! To me that's a sign of a very healthy puppy.

Push hard, push very hard, for pictures of the face, especially when the eyes open.

Thanks Bruce, Roxanne scared the living day lights out of me she emailed me and asked me where his tail was.
I almost fainted I thought oh my God he doesn't have a tail.

I am already pushing for pics, but Nikki said the eyes should be opening
soon. Then I will be all over her before she leaves for her holidays
I want a picture of his face.
I said I love his bottom but I would love to see his face too.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I didnt mean to scare you !!! I knew it had to be there !! I just couldnt see it at all ! i thought it was UNDER him .......now that Bruce pointed that out its sticking up like a antenae !!! lol lol :lol: :lol:

It is llike an antenna!! :lol: I also love his fat puppy belly; he is full of milk, the little guzzler.

karlin said:
It is llike an antenna!! :lol: I also love his fat puppy belly; he is full of milk, the little guzzler.

Thank Goodness he has a tail. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

After all the agony I have endured emotionally for this little boy I think
I would of died. icon_yikes icon_yikes icon_yikes

Karlin, he is quite the little guzzler isn't he.
He had best leave some of that milk for that little black and tan
2nd from the right that one looks kind of small.

Back