• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Linda's pup.......

Claire said:
What a lovely litter, what a little fatty... :lol:

I know Claire, he must love that milk.
That is a good sign, Dudley is such a fussy eater so maybe this
little guy will not be so fussy.
We'll I defintely have learned from Dudley let me tell you and I will
not give in this time around as much as I did with Sir Dudley.

Oh I can't wait.
I already made the appointment with the Vet. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

I get more excited about the stuff my dogs do then my nieces and nephews...... what a wicked Aunty I am.... ha ha. Busta is still a fussy eater but luckily Ozzy can eat just as fast as Woody.

Oooh he's gorgeous. I love puppy milky bellies. Our Daisy Boo is really fussy too. Twinkle is a hoover. Her new trick is to run into the living room to hoover a mouthful of Daisy Boo's dinner before she is inevitably caught and put back in the kitchen where her own dinner is waiting for her. I swear she breaks the sound barrier when she runs :lol:

I will make you a bet right now that all that fussiness Mr Dudley may have shown up til now is about to disappear right out the window. Nothing ends a spate of food fussiness faster than competition. It is amazing how the prospect of another cavalier just waiting in the wings to eat what you apparently don't want turns those Mr (and Ms) Fussies right into champion eaters... :roll:

What a fatty is right! :lol: He looks like he'd pop if you'd touch him :lol:

Jen said:
What a fatty is right! :lol: He looks like he'd pop if you'd touch him :lol:

I know, he is really into it.
Best not touch him after all this waiting I would die if anything happened to him. icon_yikes icon_yikes icon_yikes icon_yikes icon_yikes

He might burst. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :D :D :D :D :D :D

karlin said:

I will make you a bet right now that all that fussiness Mr Dudley may have shown up til now is about to disappear right out the window. Nothing ends a spate of food fussiness faster than competition. It is amazing how the prospect of another cavalier just waiting in the wings to eat what you apparently don't want turns those Mr (and Ms) Fussies right into champion eaters... :roll:

Karlin: I sure hope you are right, as this little bugger is still giving me
problems. He is always holding out for those chicken necks.

Stubborn boy, he had best not teach his brother those tricks.
Like you said maybe his brother well not literally his brother but
you know what I mean will teach him a thing or too.
They will be eating different food for a little while until I can
transition the pup over.
Have to find out more about that as he grows.
So do you think I am nuts making a Vet appointment already. icon_yikes icon_yikes icon_yikes icon_yikes icon_yikes icon_yikes icon_yikes

What do you mean "think" you're nuts, we KNOW you are :lol: :lol: :lol: icon_banana icon_banana but we love you anyway icon_heartthrob icon_heartthrob

I always think it's best to be organised...and at least you won't forget to book it in all the excitement!!

I'm not going to say anything about competition and eating...just leave it that Rupert is the biggest foodie and food stealer going, and TedBear STILL doesn't eat :)

but that's our boy!!

My long awaited Ruby Puppy's official call name will be

DARBY

Hubby got to pick the name, and would not budge or even consider any other names. So I thought I may as well make it official.
Now I want some pictures. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Heritage Cavaliers said:
Congrats on your BEAUTIFUL new Boy!! How wonderful - I am so happy all worked out well with your breeder - I guess it was meant to be :)

Janet
What I would do to have the pictures that you took.
I just love them I would frame them, the are so precious.
I wish I could have a picture like that, any hints on me begging for one. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Glad it's finally decided Linda, even if not your choice :( but it does go nicely with Dudley.

Oh Janet your avatar is just gorgeous :D

Nicki said:
Glad it's finally decided Linda, even if not your choice :( but it does go nicely with Dudley.

Oh Janet your avatar is just gorgeous :D

That's okay honey, I like the name too. :wggle:

My breeder just emailed me and said she has asked for pictures
so I am so happy maybe I will get to see him soon.
His eyes just opened this week.
Maybe the Easter Bunny will bring me a picture.

:luv:

Janet: Between you and Kendall I don't know who takes the best pictures
did you share those pictures with your puppies new families ???

:eek: Sorry some of the emoticons have gone off various people's posts. I was just cleaning up some duplicate smilies (ie deleting them) and some had their 'names' changed so now they don;t show in old posts but I am sure you will all agree that :rah: is worth the inconvenience... :lol:

karlin said:
:eek: Sorry some of the emoticons have gone off various people's posts. I was just cleaning up some duplicate smilies (ie deleting them) and some had their 'names' changed so now they don;t show in old posts but I am sure you will all agree that :rah: is worth the inconvenience... :lol:

Karlin:

You amaze me, always trying to make everything better for all of us.
Do I dare post my mug shot this wkd.
You are so on top of things, I think you are the best :thnx: :thnx:
Couldn't agree more.

:lol: Not at all I just spend way too much time on the computer. icon_whistling

When I should be :v*cuum: the dog and cat hair...

rory said:
Linda - I hope you get pictures soon!!! :D Keep us posted! :D

Kendall
I received an email today from my breeder, poor thing she is still sick.
But she told me she has requested pictures herself and as soon as she
gets them she will forward them.

I mentioned that it would be nice if the Easter Bunny could send them. :w*w:

Karlin: I see you have added even more, get to that :v*cuum:

Back