• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

News: you gotta read this

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
About the divorce to end all divorces, the cavalier tie-in is they had a huge custody battle over their cavalier (which is of course TOTALLY to be expected :lol: ) but the rest is something else!!

http://www.riverfronttimes.com/Issues/2006-03-29/news/feature.html

Grab a cup of coffee, this is pretty darn entertaining and bizarre. Where do such people come from? Here's the start:

Riveting plot lines and unforgettable scenes — enough to fill a miniseries — made the recent eleven-day divorce trial of Ray and Deanna Vinson something courthouse observers will be buzzing about for months to come.

There were accusations of misleading the president of the United States and lurid accounts of a bleary-eyed Ray Vinson, flanked by security guards, being rolled out of a Las Vegas hotel in a wheelchair. There was talk of dirt-digging private eyes crisscrossing the nation, a Maplewood cop receiving a bribe and a living-room sofa being tossed into a swimming pool. And, oh yes, there was the spiteful custody battle over Bogey, the couple's beloved Cavalier King Charles Spaniel.

This has all the makings of a movie of the week :lol:

We've always joked that if we ever split up there will be a huge custody battle over the pets. You take them, no you take them icon_devil

I"m in the mortgage business and although we never got loans in from them, his commercials were horrid!!! That is the LONGEST article I've ever read, lol!!

We've always joked that if we ever split up there will be a huge custody battle over the pets. You take them, no you take them

Haa! That's the same joke we have, but then I always end it with, "yea, but I'll find you..." :lol:

Back