Thread: Lucky Star's Chance

Post Thanks / Like

Default Lucky Star's Chance

http://www.luckystarcavalierrescue.o...ail=yes&id=127

Sounds like a wonderful person to do what she has for Chance. I hope someone else just as wonderful can give Chance a permanent home.
    Cindy
    Cedar (tri), Willow (blen), & Holly (ruby)

Post Thanks / Like

What a beautiful story. I am praying that a family with a loving home and/or someone that is always home or able to take him everywhere will adopt him. :cry:
    Kat

Post Thanks / Like

After reading this story, I'm so sad to think this beautiful boy came from a puppy mill here in my state I'm so thankful for the loving foster family that took him in and hope someone has the patience and love to give him a 'forever' home.

I stopped by one of our local pet stores this week - there was another Cav puppy there - alas it was already sold! Try as we might, it's so hard to keep all cute puppies out of these pet stores. I hate to say it, but the pet store was filled to the brim with puppies of all kinds - esp. these "designer pups" that everyone has discovered. I actually saw a Cavachon advertised in our local paper the other day - good thing I didn't call the # and ask 'what the heck are you thinking?' which, of course, is what I really wanted to do icon_angry

Sheri

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Three legged dogs do really well! Usually you will hardly see any difference at all in what they get up to -- animals just compensate extremely well when they have a disability. I jave a three legged cat who is missing a front leg -- which is the harder limb to lose for a cat as they jump and use the forelegs more for locomotion etc -- but Quincy has no sense of not having that leg -- he has a funny loping gait like a ferret and he certainly thinks he is a cavalier, not a cat (given a choice, he hangs with the dogs) but he climbs up the cat tree, jumps on to window ledges, and wrestles with the cats and the dogs and is as fast as the other cats. Of course he's an all-indoor cat (as are all of mine) as he could not safely live an outdoor life but there's no diminishment in his life due to this lost limb.

Chance is a special needs dog and will be an extra special dog, too. I bet he'll be homed without any problem at all.
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Leo Lily Tansy Libby (foster) Mindy (foster)
    In memory: Lucy
    Cavalier SM Infosite:www.smcavaliers.com