• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Bruce , any more pics of Deuce ?

Roxanne

We havent seen him in awhile ! Hows he doing ? Do you have any face/head shots of that cutie ? Is he still looking show potential ?

Here comes a third request.
Roxi, you always come up with the greatest threads.
Come on Bruce, Come on Bruce
Show us Deuce, Show us Deuce. :lol: :lol: :lol: icon_whistling icon_whistling icon_whistling icon_yikes icon_yikes icon_yikes

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thought I was going to die laughing! I was going to say something about I'll show you mine, if...............
But never mind!!! Don't want to get thrown off the board!

I've never been very good about taking pictures.

Bruce H said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thought I was going to die laughing! I was going to say something about I'll show you mine, if...............
But never mind!!! Don't want to get thrown off the board!

I've never been very good about taking pictures.

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
Bruce you naughty naughty boy.
We don't want to see your deuce.

We want to see DEUCE

OK, couple pictures of him in the puppy photo section. He is doing really well and still looking good for show potential. We are thinking about entering him in puppy class in the Duluth show in July. He'll be just old enough and we'll have him (and all the rest of the dogs) there for the health clinics. He's been really good for a couple of our older dogs, pestering them and getting them to play with him when they won't play with anyone else. Kris has also bought some agility equipment and I'm going to make some; we may try some agility with him too.

Obedience?? Not in this lifetime :lol:

Sorry I got a little carried away in that last post.

Bruce H said:
Sorry I got a little carried away in that last post.

Is that what happens to you when Kris is out of town. ;) ;) ;) ;)

Bruce, we all have a good sense of humour I hope.
What's wrong with a little fun now and again.

Thanks for posting, I am off to look.

Sorry I got a little carried away in that last post.[/quote]

Jocularity! Jocularity! :lol:
Julie and the girls

Back