• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Further adventures of Construction Puppy!

Bruce H

OK, I may have been a bit negligent in posting pictures of Deuce. Now that all the puppies are at their forever homes, I've been concentrating on one of my remodeling projects. Deuce has been very interested in it all and is very good about getting under foot. You'll have to pardon the mess; Kris is at a show in Iowa and I have til at least Monday to clean up! And as long as Deuce doesn't say anything, I'm home free :lol:

Just a couple more pictures I took a few minutes ago; sure wish I was as good at photography as some of the others on this board.

121992476_58e5df8138_o.jpg

That Deuce sure is a sweetheart Bruce, would melt any gal's heart.

What a good looking boy.

Great pics! What is it about the joys of destuffing toys... :eek: Jaspar never did this until Leo came along and now no toy is safe. The two of them can find any vulnerable seam and rip the thing open and pull out all the insides in no time. That said, they seem to love the flattened toys just as much and they are favourites to take out of their toy box. :roll:

Awwww there he is !!!

How old is he now ? How much does he weigh ?

Do you have a close-up of just his face ?? am I driving you nuts yet ?? :lol: His nose looks a little like Colby's is why i ask .is it completely filled in yet ? I dont know how old they are when that happens ?? Colby has a little spot not filled in yet , but it doesnt look like its moving either so ??

Aww...he's so cute!! He looks like he's a big help on your project ;)

We have that same toy...the snake. Sometimes Pixie will be chomping away on one end...and at the other end, Sophie the cat will be batting the other head, making it rattle. It's the closest they get to playing together.

Bruce
Your Deuce is quite a cutie pie! Love that little tri face!
I am cracking up thinking about you and Deuce running around and cleaning up before your wife returns Monday! :shock:

Nancy
New Jersey

Deuce IS darling....But I think Im kinda smitten with Eva!

Sooooooooooooooooooo Jelious of you Bruce!

Oh Bruce! The pictures are amazing! Thank you so much for taking the time out of your construction project to share with us!! :D

Back