• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

TedBear and Rupert - on holiday!

Nicki

Holding paws after a busy day

RupertTeddyadj213800.jpg

Rupert on the beach

Ruperadjt161128.jpg

Specially for Auntie Linda :D
A spot of swimming [such a shame it's not in focus :( ]

TedBearadj_MG_1931.jpg

Modelling his Puppia - bit windswept

TedBearadj_MG_1926.jpg

In the garden this morning - yes we've had snow again icon_yikes

TedBearadj_MG_1938.jpg

Those two are SOOOO handsome, Nicki! Love that Puppia shot too -- what an expressive face Teddy has.

I just love Tedbear, it's his name that does it for me :D Rupert is gorgeous too of course. Lovely pictures.

Oh Nikki

They are adorable, Rupert looks so gorgeous deep in his own thoughts on the beach.
We'll now Tedbear, you went swimming without Auntie Linda I would of
been in that water with him.
Now no offence but that boy needs a YELLOW Puppia. What size does he
take the blue is nice but ylw will just look smashing on him.
I want to get him one and post it so PM me his size I would guess him to
be a medium.

He looks so regal and royal in the garden. You know I am coming over
to take him from you.
Of course I need to win the lottery first so it might be a little while.

That boy is just so darn handsome, that coat of his is just outstanding.

Love
Auntie Linda & Cousin Dudley

karlin said:
what an expressive face Teddy has.

the problem is he's usually using it to pull a horrid face icon_yikes

Thanks everyone for your kind comments.

Jen, Rupert is now moulting badly, so very generously sharing his coat with us, the carpets, the furniture :lol:

They have tinned sardines once a week, and I'm sure that helps their coat.

Linda said:
Now no offence but that boy needs a YELLOW Puppia. What size does he
take the blue is nice but ylw will just look smashing on him.
I want to get him one and post it so PM me his size I would guess him to
be a medium.

Love
Auntie Linda & Cousin Dudley

Oh Lulu you are a sweetheart - you're right he is a medium...but you should be saving up for your puppy and buying Puppias for him, not spending your pennies on us :oops:

Gorgeous dogs; gorgeous pixs. Thanks for the tip about the sardines. I am going to try it!

Nicki said:
karlin said:
what an expressive face Teddy has.

the problem is he's usually using it to pull a horrid face icon_yikes

Thanks everyone for your kind comments.

Jen, Rupert is now moulting badly, so very generously sharing his coat with us, the carpets, the furniture :lol:

They have tinned sardines once a week, and I'm sure that helps their coat.

Nikki
Do you rinse them and are the sardines the tinned ones.
I highly doubt Dudley will eat them he is so finicky. But I will give it a try too can't hurt.
Oh I will post you the geletin.

I tried the sardines. Kayla wouldnt eat them . She just turned her nose up and walked away and there was not getting her back.
:lol:

The sardines are tinned in sunflower oil - I don't rinse them, just give more of the oil to TedBear, as he's the skinnier one of the two.

They have one of the small tins with 3 sardines in it over 2 - 3 days, a little with each meal. I didn't want to give them too much at once.

I have given them fresh {cooked} fish in the past - mackerel, sardines, salmon, cod - not all at the same time icon_yikes They've loved all of it!!

Rupert has been known to find the remains of a salmon that the local otters have left behind and have his own picnic :lol:

Lulu, don't worry about the gelatin, I will try the big supermarket when I get my act together!! Thanks for thinking of it though!

In a word: FANTASTIC! No make that BEAUTIFUL, no, how about two, no three words: DROP DEAD GORGEOUS!!!

Love those guys! :D :D :D

JaneB

joanna said:
I just love Tedbear, it's his name that does it for me :D Rupert is gorgeous too of course. Lovely pictures.

me too, that name is special

great shots. seems like a good cameral. Very handsome of tedbear in the snow. rupert is mister adorable.

Beautiful pictures of the boys Nicki!!! I wish I could get some great shots of the girls like that! :)
Julie and the girls

Back