• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

16 weeks old, murmur free?

LauraD

Hello everyone,
Well Riley is just about 16 weeks old now. We go to the vet on Friday for vaccs. and to have his heart listened to. I really hope his murmur is going away, or even gone. I can't bear to hear that it is worse, because that will mean some kind of congenital heart defect and we just can't stand to think of what that would do to his quality of life.
We are hoping for good news, if you don't mind could you think some positive thoughts for us? We really want our boy to be with us for a long time. We love this little guy to pieces, he's just our "baby boy" and we don't want to lose him.
Thanks everyone.
whome.jpg

Sure will be thinking good thoughts for him! icon_crssedfingers I'm sure you will have him for many long years. :) He's so cute -- love those rolled up puppy tails.

He is a doll, and I will definetely be praying for him and you that he
is okay.
Please keep us posted.

Also as many pups will keep showing a murmur til 6 months or so, I wouldn't get too worried if it is still there. He still has a while for it to disappear on its own. :)

Everything crossed here for you too - the boys will put their paws together at bedtime too.

As Karlin says, there's still time for him to grow out of a puppy murmur, so try not to be too worried if they can still hear something - although we know that will be hard. We all love these wee babes so much.

Riley is so cute - enjoy him.

Sending lots of positive thoughts and ((((hugs))))

Hope all goes well, all our fingers, toes and paws are crossed - sending kisses too....

My prayers will be with you!! Let us know how it goes!!

Thinking lots of positive thoughts for Riley. what a cute picture. i was thinking the same thing as Karlin and Nikki, if they still hear anything, it's way too soon to think he won't be with you for a long time. But i sure understand how you feel. good luck tomorrow.

Back