Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: TedBear - MRI

Post Thanks / Like

Oh My....So sorry I missed it. I just went back and read the report. I feel just awful for them. It is so sad to have 2 affected dogs. I absolutely agree about owners familiarizing themselves with this condition. Had it not been for this site, I would be blissfully unaware of SM, never imaging anything like that could possible be the cause of some of Lily's behavior. While I don't know whether she has it, at least now I will find out. It has taken some of the joy out of being a new puppy and Cav owner, because a week after I got her is when I started noticing some of the odd behavior. Now I just worry what the outcome will be, and if she does have it, what kind of life will she have. BUT.....I would rather know something is wrong with her, and have some of the joy of being a new Mom be lessened, than be blissfully unaware, enjoying my new baby, and then find out much later she was sick, and it maybe be too late to help her.

Nicki....I am so sorry for you and I am glad that TedBear and Rupert have such a great Mom to care for them. I have always heard that God gives special need babies to parents who will give them the best possible life. I do believe this to be true.
    Sharon,
    Mom to Bleinham Cavaliers Lily, 5 years old, and Alfie, 8 year old puppy mill rescue.
    At the Bridge, Chloe, Lhasa Apso.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Thanks for all the messages everyone. Just thought I would update you - Teddy is not doing so well at home - he is very restless and depressed, but is still enjoying his walks...

He's on quite a cocktail of medications and supplements, which have been helping.

We are going back to Glasgow on Monday 25th February to see the neurologist, so will keep you posted as to what they say when we get back {probably later that week as we are stopping with my friend}.

Sending positive thoughts to all those who are dealing with this horrid condition and of course to the precious dogs too.
    Nicki and the Cavalier Clan Our photos www.scotlandimagery.com
    Supporting www.rupertsfund.com and www.cavaliermatters.org

Post Thanks / Like

I'm so sorry poor TedBear's struggling at the moment, Nicki. . Please send him our love.

Good luck on the 25th.
    Proud member of The Spaniel Trust - putting the trust back into spaniels.
    A Charity registered in Scotland SC038987

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Hugs to you and to TedBear. I hope there's no progression on the MRI.
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Leo Lily Tansy Libby (foster) Mindy (foster)
    In memory: Lucy
    Cavalier SM Infosite:www.smcavaliers.com

Post Thanks / Like

Oh Nicki....so sorry to hear TedBear isn't doing so well. This is just such a horrible disease and I cringe whenever I read about it. My heart goes out to everyone dealing with it. Thankfully TedBear is receiving such wonderful care and getting the medical attention he needs. Praying for a good visit and no progression. Hugs to gorgeous boy.
    Cathy
    Loving mom to Jake, Shelby and Micah

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Please give Tedbear an extra cuddle and tell him for me what a lovely boy he is. I hope the 25th goes well. So sorry he hasn't been well.
    Cathy Moon
    India(tri-F) Geordie(blen-M)Chocolate(b&t-F)Charlie(at the bridge)

Post Thanks / Like

Thinking positive thoughts for Tedbear!
    Mary-owned by Maya, Scout, Jazz and Sassy
    Annie at the bridge 3/13
    Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance......

Post Thanks / Like

Wishing TedBear paws-of-love.

Post Thanks / Like

Wish you the best. I'm sorry to hear Teddy is not doing well. His mri sounds just like what we're going through with our Madison--so I can understand your sorrow.

Rayleigh, Southend-On-Sea, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Thinking of you Nicki. A gentle to Tedbear and you. All the best for the 25th.
    Dylan, Poppy & Kipling's
    *''' ' "*Mummy`` "*'
    ,'*" "*'