• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Rupert - snow!!

Nicki

Well we woke up to snow on Tuesday...so I had to get out and take some photos...

Love this one of Rupert

Rupertadj074518.jpg

Will sort out some of TedBear too :D

Gosh he has such a darling face, Nicki. What a lovely thick coat, too! Useful in that kind of weather. I'm disappointed we've had no significant snow this year for me to drive the boys to see... :|

Thanks - yes he's definitely developed a thicker coat in the WInter since moving up here...trouble is he is moulting, so it's falling out in handfulls icon_yikes

The torture tool {MARS Coat king stripping knife} is earning it's keep!!!

TedBear feeling a little sorry for himself after getting snowed on...it's not as if he's spoilt or anything :oops: :lol:

IMG_0010.jpg

Nikki
Rupert is ever so gentle looking, I love that picture of him. :D :D :D
Tedbear spoiled. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

How do they have such wonderful coats anyway, come on share your secrets. icon_whistling icon_whistling icon_whistling icon_whistling

Back