• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

photos from belle's fun visit with zack

judy

It was so fun having belle here a couple of weeks ago. zack never has anyone to play with except me. I do my best, but it can't compare with having another pup to wrestle and run with. they played nonstop almost from the time belle got here, for two days. I took lots of pictures and tried to ge them playing together but i didn't get any good ones, too blurry. so i will post some of them while they were still. Most of them are out of focus, but that was the best i can do. Tomorrow night belle and lisa my daughter are coming again because it's my birthday (last wednesday the 5th), I can't wait. i wish i could figure out how to get clearer pictures with my camera.

here's a link to a short video i took of them with my photo camera.
http://home.earthlink.net/~jawlili/bz.AVI

zacbel3.jpg

zacbel5.jpg

zacjo1.jpg

zac3.jpg

zacbel7.jpg

Has Zack got a wobbly bum, when he wags his tail? Busta has one too seems to bend round. :lol:

How cute!! Looks like Zack is feeling better these days. Oh I bet you're so relieved. Yeah, it's nice to have another doggie for the pups to play with. We only have Riley and he loves the chance to play with other dogs. It's so cute to watch them play together, seems like they really love it.

Claire said:
Has Zack got a wobbly bum, when he wags his tail? Busta has one too seems to bend round. :lol:

:eek: zack is a wiggle worm. i thought they were all like that.

LauraD said:
How cute!! Looks like Zack is feeling better these days. Oh I bet you're so relieved. Yeah, it's nice to have another doggie for the pups to play with. We only have Riley and he loves the chance to play with other dogs. It's so cute to watch them play together, seems like they really love it.

yes, i'm very relieved. i'm still feeling guarded, still half expecting everything to fall apart, the whole thing was very traumatic for a while there but gradually i'm taking for granted he's well and my checking account is not unconctrollably hemorrhaging into vetcare anymore. it's great finding out he can eat all kinds of foods that i was keeping away from him, in case they might be causing colitis. So far, nothing triggers the disease to come back. i guess it was probably worms/parasites since he's been fine since the treatment.

I think i got into seeing him as fragile, which affected how i handled him and treated him, and i am trying to get over that and not spoil him too much.

do you take Riley to a dog park? Belle is here this weekend. the dogs are going at it constantly, wrestling and playing tug-o-war, getting into mischief.

Yesterday was Zack's birthday, 6 months old exactly. I got him new toys and a treat. icon_banana

That's wonderful to hear Zack has improved so much! :D Riley had a bout of diarrhea (probably something he ate in the backyard) and the vet gave him Flagyl. It helped with the first dose and the diarrhea hasn't been back. I can only imagine how you dealt with it for a month! You just feel so bad for the poor little things, and it takes a lot to keep getting them outside in time for them to do thier business. It's certainly no fun at all.
As far as playing, Riley had been going to a puppy play group on Sundays and he had playtime during his Puppy Kindergarten class too. Both were play sessions were always supervised by trainers and totally safe. He also got to play with some adult Cavs at a breeders house. I need to make sure i find more places to take him to play as he gets a bit older. He just loves it. I think they all do.
Laura

Back